We offer two types of sewer cleaning services:
Emergency sewer cleaning: Has you sewer line backed up? If you are dealing with a back up, we can get out to you today so you can get back to using your water and toilets again. We offer a four hour emergency window to get out to you fast and solve your problem.
Preventative Maintenance sewer cleaning: Dealing with root growth in your sewer line? There often isn’t a need to spend thousands of dollars on a sewer line repair when you can maintain the line instead! Preventative maintenance clients save money by having us out before there is an emergency.
Have a clog that won’t let water go down the drain? We can help! Our most common drain cleaning services include:
- A kitchen sink won’t drain because of too many food scraps, or grease
- A toilet is clogged from any number of things – too much paper, wipes, accidental items flushed (such as toys, washcloths, hairbrushes, etc.)
- A washing machine line full of lint
- A bathtub drain full of hair
In a commercial property we likely find:
- Clogged toilets
- Clogged urinals
- Backed up floor drains
- Clogged sinks
For over 80 years we have solved nearly every drain cleaning problem you can imagine. Some of our commercial property clients include:
- Medical / Dental Facilities
- Car Washes
- Multi-family properties such as condos, apartments, townhouses, frat houses
- Senior / Assisted living
- Pet Care Facilities
- Schools / Childcare
- Manufacturing / Industrial
Sewer Camera Inspection
Our sewer camera inspection allows customers to see the condition of their sewer line. This is ideal for:
- Repeat backups – determining the cause
- Real Estate transactions – see what’s happening before you buy
- Determining if there is a break
Free Second Look
If a competitor has given you a sewer camera video, we will watch it for free to offer you a second opinion on a solution for your sewer repair. We’ve done this as a service to the community for as long as there have been sewer scopes performed because we have seen first-hand the lack of ethics in this industry. Please read our blog on red flags of sewer scope if you are feeling uncomfortable with the sewer scope you have received.
Sewer Line Location Services
Sewer line location services allow customers to know where their sewer line is located within their yard or property. This is ideal for those:
- Digging up the sewer line
- Digging up the yard or property for renovation or landscaping projects
- Wanting to install an outside riser / outside cleanout
Our standard machinery is the Roto-Rooter(r) machine, however, in the case of heavy grease, dirt, or sand, the Jetter is the better equipment for the job.
Using high pressure water, our truck mounted Jetter blasts through commercial lines to clear them of the most stubborn clogs.
Drain Cleaning, Sewer Cleaning, Sewer Scope – We are here for you!
The areas we serve:
Founded in 1940, Garvin’s Sewer Service was the first drain cleaning company in the Greater Denver area, and continue to specialize in sewer and drain clearing. We are family owned, currently in our third generation of family ownership. We credit our longevity to amazing, loyal customers who know we stand behind our core values:
- Accountability – taking responsibility for our actions
- Integrity – doing the right thing
- Communication – saying what we will do and doing it
- Respect – valuing diversity in many forms
- Competence – knowing our craft and being experts
We have been Denver’s well-kept secret, and our north expansion to a Thorton office allows us to serve even more homeowners, property managers and commercial businesses for decades to come.
Have questions? Need a Quote? Not sure if we service your area or your needs? Give us a call! (720) 574-6788
North Location: 7050 W 120th Ave. Suite 50B, Broomfield, CO 80020
North Location office hours: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 7am – 4pm, Tuesday & Thursday 10am – 4pm.
Main office hours: M – F 7am –5pm, Saturday/Sunday 8am-5pm