High Ethics, Happy Customers and Culture Make for Longevity in the sewer service business
This year, Garvin’s Sewer Service is celebrating 75 years in the sewer cleaning, drain cleaning, and sewer camera inspection business.
A family-owned, honest, reliable drain cleaning company, Garvin’s Sewer Service is now in its third generation of ownership. They believe their values and mission statement create a culture that demands customers be treated the way each employee would want to be treated- with fairness, honesty and reputably. Started by Russell P. Garvin in 1940 in the heart of Denver, Colorado, it is Denver’s oldest drain cleaning company.
They are proud of their third generation customers as well as being known within the drain cleaning industry as being the problem solvers. When other sewer cleaning competitors can’t seem to get a job done, they will typically refer to Garvin’s.
Some city water departments refer to Garvin’s as well, mainly because of their high ethics. They have saved families thousands of dollars by giving free second looks at sewer camera inspection videos and performing sewer cleaning rather than replacing sewer lines.
What makes Garvin’s Sewer Service unique?
- When contacting Garvin’s Sewer Service, the dispatcher quotes the service price right over the phone. This is rare in their industry.
- The prices quoted are accurate. They don’t say one price and charge a different one when they arrive- except in rare cases where the job was bigger than originally explained over the phone.
- Their philosophy of service versus sales. They say, “We train drain-cleaners, not sales people.” Anyone who has ever had a salesperson come to their house to do repairs, understands how welcoming it is to NOT have that.
- Referral business is their highest form of marketing. They boast that even after over 7 decades in the sewer cleaning business they still cite word of mouth and referrals for the majority of their business.
- More than a 98% customer satisfaction rating. And with an average of 700-1000 drain cleaning jobs performed each and every month, they feel blessed.
The mission statement is posted on the employee training wall and is reviewed at the monthly service meeting. It reads: “We believe that customers have the right to expect fast, efficient service; that our service will be done by employees who are knowledgeable, polite, and neat. We treat our customers with respect in order to achieve a long and productive relationship upon which they can rely. We are dedicated to maintaining the integrity of the Garvin’s name.”
You can trust the ethics of Denver’s oldest drain cleaning company, Garvin’s Sewer Service. Contact them at 303-571-5114.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!